QuickBuild 5.0 released - Continuous Integration and Deployment Server
QuickBuild is a continuous integration and deployment server featuring build definition inheritance and overriding to easily handle large number of projects. In the latest 5.0 release, the following features and improvements are delivered:
- Launch build agent on demand in cloud environment including Amazon EC2.
- Build pipeline to visualize commits life cycle across different build and deployment stages.
- Optionally store artifacts of configuration sub tree to specified build agents to reduce server load.
- Grid and server metrics collecting and trending.
- Alert definition and notification for key performance indicators.
- Enhanced tray monitor and refined message window.
- Toggle node and step information in build log.
- Share dashboards with specified users besides groups.
- New dashboard gadgets to display build pipeline, grid performance measurements and system alerts.
For details, please visit http://www.pmease.com/features/whats-new/
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)